Unable to VPN into Log-On Technologies
If you’re unable to VPN into Log-On Technologies cloud solutions, here are a few things to try before contacting support:
- Verify your Internet is up and running. Verify that you’re able to ping a FQDN like www.google.com or something other to ensure DNS is also working.
- Reboot your system and try to establish the VPN connection.
- Verify that you’re not connected via wireless AND wired simultaneously on your system. Sometimes having two connections established to the network can cause issues.
- Clear the workstation’s arpcache that you’re attempting to VPN from.
- Reboot/restart your firewall.
- Contact your ISP to ensure they are not blocking VPN traffic.